Your Personal Chef
Hello, my name is Chef Delvin Moore. I have over 7 years of professional expertise in the food service industry. In those years, I have mastered the craft of being very diverse in catering to all your needs. I first learned to cook as a youth by being in the kitchen watching my parents prepare meals for the family. I took notes on family recipes and later started to put my own spin on things. In 2012, I graduated from The Culinary Training Program of The Virginia Peninsula Foodbank receiving the perfect attendance and most improved awards. I quickly gained employment as a line cook at Deja Vu and held that position for two years before moving on to Pho 79 Vietnamese Bar & Grill, where I worked my way all the way to Sous Chef. In the 4 1/2 years that I worked there I soaked up the Vietnamese culture and became very fluent in many other cuisines. I held the position as Production Chef at Centerplate, which is based in the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
- December 2016- Present " The 249 Ninja Gives Back To Youth At North Phoebus Community Center Toy Drive"
- January 2018 Readers Digest “10 lives That Were Forever Changed Thanks To The Power Of Generosity"
- September 2018 The Hampton Roads Show “Hunger Action Month”
- November 2019 Interview with The Round Robin Show aired on The Hampton City, Channel 47
- December 2021 Interview with Wavy TV 10- https://www.wavy.com/community/hampton-chef-talks-rehabilitation-entrepreneurship-as-he-gives-back-in-spirit-of-holiday-season/